Roti Special desert Recipe I Easy make Malida (Maleeda) at Home I Maleeda Recipe :

 

Roti Special desert Recipe I Easy make Malida (Maleeda) at Home I Maleeda Recipe :

Roti Special desert Malida (Maleeda)  is sweet made with whole wheat flour (atta), sugar, clarified butter  and dry fruits and flavored with kewra water. This sweet exits in many culture land famous dish in UP, It is usually made on religious and auspicious occasions.  makes it specially on Moharram







A whole meal in itself. It’s nutritious, healthy and filling sweet for all,
I grew up eating it made by my mother , So this sweet has a very special place in my heart as it always reminds me of her love. By the way, Malida ( Roti Special desert ) (Maleeda) is my most favourite dessert. The more I eat it, and I am great pleasure in sharing recipe of Malida.

Roti Special desert Malida (Maleeda) share recipe my own stayle-

Ingredients:



2 bowl wheat flour

1 cup water

1/2 bowl desi ghee

1 glass milk

4 tbsp sugar or as per taste

1/2 tsp Cardamon powder

1 tbsp kewda water 

1 t sp Khoya 

Some Dry fruits:


1 tbsp kissmis.
1 tbsp Almond 
1 tbsp makhana
2 tbsp coconut powder 
2 peace dates



Process to making Malida Steps by Step:


Firstly make dough using wheat flour, milk and water rest it for 10 minutes

Make lacha parathas as you make but with lots of desi ghee once cooled break them with your hands or using mixer

Add cardamom powder to this and powdered sugar to this with fried dry fruits

Mix everything and Roti Special  desert  (malida) are ready to serve.

Enjoy delicious healthy testy Roti Special Desert.

Safina khan

Comments