Palak halwa recipe I पालक का हलवा I Spinach Halwa

 

Palak halwa recipe I पालक का हलवा I Spinach Halwa 




Palak halwa recipe I पालक का हलवा I Spinach Halwa 

Palak Ka Halwa is one of the traditional Indian dessert or sweet, made by palak, sugar and milk & mawa. palak Halwa has been one of my favourite since my childhood.This recipe is very delicious yummy and easy to make.

 30minuts  10 cooksnaps

Ingredients

 5 servings
  1. 1 . 100 gram Palak (Make palak puree)
  2. 2 . 200 gram Mawa
  3. 3 . 4 tbsp Sugar
  4. 4 . 2 tbsp Desi Ghee
  5. 5 . 1/2 cup chopped Badam
  6. 6 . 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
  7. 7 . 2 tsp chopped Kaju
  8. 8 . 1 tbsp kewda water
  9. 9 . 1 cup milk

Steps

  1. 1. Wash palak well and cut in small peaces and make puree.

  2. 2. Heat a pan and add palak and 1cup water to boil on high flame.

  3. 3. When palak boile swithch off the induction and keep aside for cool

  4. 4. Take cool palak add in mixer grind to make puree.

  5. 5. Heat ghee in a pan and add cordomom powder and palak puree. Stir for 3 to 4 minutes.

  6. 6. Add half quantity of sugar and 1 cup milk. Saute for 2 minutes.

  7. 7. Add half quantity of mawa and 1 tbsp kewda water. Saute for 3 minutes.

  8. 8. Once ghee starts floating on top, switch off

  9. 9. Add all dryfruits and mix well

  10. 10. Garnish with some mawa and nuts. Serve

  11. 11. Enjoy the Palak Halwa.

Comments